Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New direction for the Blog.... for now!!

I have not been able to really sit and "vent" into the blogosphere lately...... just had too much on my mind, and putting it into words would be tough as h%$^.... Therefore, I am going to start blogging about my project with the kiddos and wife this summer, my adventures into Gardening Land! I will post updates on the garden, pictures and videos of the munchkins 'helping' daddy in the garden. More to come (SOON, I promise!)


A cross the garden view of the upper 6x10. Foreground is the pumpkins, then radish and the tall green is onions..

Tyler weeding a blank zone (it was blank, now contains 4 heads of brocolli)

Sophie weeding in the lower 6x10 in a blank zone (was blank, now is Romaine Lettuce) with me in the background weeding the onions. Need to watch this one while she weeds... does not have a firm grasp of the concept of Weed -vs- Veggie..... don't ask...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjcnVUemcrU Is a lovely video posted by my better half with Ty giving his tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qElLEoXJ50c Is an extremely COMEDIC garden tour from Sophie.... noodles! Aww, from the mouths of children

1 comment: